It may only be Tuesday, but I’m already dreaming up some fun weekend plans. On the list: Shopping Pop Shop in North Hills! Every weekend in August, Redress Raleigh and Raleigh Fashion Association are hosting this pop-up shop featuring all local designers. Plan to check out past Redress Raleigh designers Symbology, Judah Ross, Leopold Design, Zass Design, Good Girls Studio, Kendal Leonard and other Triangle brands. Here’s a guide on what to look for at Pop Shop:
1) Symbology: Authentic fair trade Indian prints implemented into natural, eco-friendly apparel and accessory essentials.
2) Judah Ross: Natural fiber, made in the USA clothing that’s easy to wear and versatile for a number of cool looks.
3) Leopold Design: Colorful, natural silk apparel and scarves hand-dyed/painted using several types of processes. No two are alike!
4) Zass Design: Funky, unique and earth friendly upcycled jewelry made from everyday products such as aluminum cans.
5) Good Girls Studio: Jewelry from edgy to elegant made from vintage and found objects such as bullet casings and old brooches.
6) Kendal Leonard Designs: Garments made from reclaimed and sustainable materials that are colorful and simply unique.
7) Sevlyn: Apparel with a sophisticated color palette and trendy leather trimming.
8) Mallory Robinson and 9) Brittany Whealon: Both of these designer brands are fresh from NCSU’s Threads Senior Fashion Show. Each collection you won’t be able to find anywhere else!
10) Casey Crespo: Funky apparel for the weekend warrior made signature with pops of color and unusual patterns implemented by print and textile blocking.
11) Zac Schell: One-of-a-kind, unusual art-wear and jewelry notable for its trendy metallic look.
Be sure to check out all of these brands at Pop Shop located in North Hills across from Black Cat Cafe. It will be open all August, Saturdays 10am-5pm and Sundays 12pm-5pm. Join the Facebook event to receive updates!