You are an essential part of expanding the market for responsibly-produced goods, and Redress wants to help you grow your network. Redress' mission is to connect and champion eco-conscious designers such as yourself through event planning and marketing.
Here are 4 reasons you should join the Redress community today:
1) You want to grow the market for your products.
- You could benefit from additional exposure to a world-wide community of eco-conscious individuals.
- You want the opportunity to participate in the Spring Eco-fashion show (starting in 2015, accepted designers will be required to be members), Pop Shop (a temporary retail store in an existing shopping center that is staffed and marketed by Redress and Raleigh Fashion Association), and Redress LookBooks (a digital and printed mini-magazine featuring responsibly-produced fashion)
2) You are an advocate for environmentally and socially responsible goods and triple-bottom-line businesses.
- You strive to be an engaged customer and ask about how and where products you buy are made.
- You seek to understand how your purchasing decisions impact both the local and global community.
- You want to actively invest in Redress and the work we continue to do expanding the market for responsibly-produced goods.
3) You'll save money.
- Members are entitled to:
- Discounted Redress Eco-fashion and Textiles Conference registration
- Discounted application fee for the Spring Fashion Show
- A 25% discount on a Redress marketplace booth
- Free attendance at socials and clothing swaps that Redress hosts
4) You will become part of a growing, supportive community.
- You will connect with an existing group of individuals with like-minded ideals and similar experiences as small business owners, designers, makers, and entrepreneurs.
- Redress hosts multiple professionally-produced events throughout the year to continue bringing together individuals from around the nation intent on cultivating this community.
Join Redress today for $200 annually or $20 / month (student discount available!) and enjoy the benefits of partnering with this community.